We are extremely fortunate to have Tom Demeo with us on this trip. He has a strong background in colluding a PhD related to agriculture and forestry. He’s now visited 15 farms and organized two workshops. One workshop occurred last Friday, another for this Thursday. The farmers are very interestedAnd composting, natural pesticides, crops that generate more cash in the market, crop rotation, and crop selection to maintain fertility of their land. Subsistence farmers here usually farm the same land year after year and maintaining fertility is a great benefit.￼￼ Families eat almost solely from the crops they grow.
- Gone to Ghana Calendars 2021
- January 30, 2020: Julie A. of Portland, Oregon – A recently retired teacher volunteers!
- January 10, 2020: Operating room equipment shipped to Kongo
- January 7, 2020: HIV Prevention and treatment to prevent mother to child transmission of AIDS￼
- January 7, 2020: Work with farmers